With the SCOTUS about to rain on Obama's signature legislation, this is a good time to boldly make some predictions.
- SCOTUS on ObamaCare: 5-4 ruling declaring the individual mandate unconstitutional, and the ACA gutted.
- SCOTUS on Arizona's SB 1070: 5-3 ruling declaring at least 2 of the 4 contentious clauses constitutional.
- Mitt's running mate: Tim Pawlenty
- November 6:
- Mitt, after spending eclipses $1.2 billion on his behalf wins 286 or more in the electoral college
- Democrats gain 3 seats in the House
- Democrats retain the Senate with 51 members in their caucus.
Post a Comment