- 11 + 2 = 1 + 12
- Eleven + Two = One + Twelve (Thanks to Neil deGrasse Tyson)
- Both sides of the equation have exactly the same set of letters
- This cannot be a coincidence, because what are the odds?
- Therefore Thor is the one true God
Surely this is much superior to
- Every thing that begins to exist has a cause
- The universe began to exist
- Therefore the universe has a cause
- This cause cannot have a cause, because no habla infinite regression
- Therefore the son of a Palestinian virgin and a holy Casper, Jesus, who killed himself to spare his own creation from his own wrath, is the one true three-in-one God.